[access-uk] Re: ADSL Providers.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 12:43:18 +0100

Andrew,
Hope that you don't mind me coming in here, but after many years with other
providers I have
been considering returning to demon.  Are you referring to the  8000 package?
If so, I got
the impression from their web site that there was no web space included.
Although I would
not use it extensively, having 20 mb or so is useful to enable me to make small
files available
to others without having to go via Yousendit or something similar.

thanks for any clarification,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison