[access-uk] Re: ADDING SPEECH TO DAB RADIOS

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:15:09 +0100

Okay Alex, if you can get all the manufacturers across the piste to agree that
they will from now on make all their sets accessible by speech, good luck to
you.  In the meantime, I'm just doing what I can.  We have a saying where I
come from.  Half a loaf is better than no bread at all.
Cheers now.

Ian