[access-uk] Re: AD Again

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 00:36:57 -0000

Hi David and Darran.

So for some reason, I'm not getting some AD on my SKY package, in
particular, Channel 5.  So who do I phone tomorrow then?  Channel 5 or SKY?
Perhaps firstly, I'll get pauline to check the settings again.  Really sick
of this second class service from SKY.  As I said, I'm paying £25.00 a month
for nothing.  \i was wanting the movie channels but this would bring my
monthly payments up to; full package 69 and lower package 57 a month.  This
is getting ridiculous eh.  For all I get on AD, it's really not worth it.
\i really do feel now like unsubscribing,.  It's really not worth it and
even if I did go the extra couple of miles and subscribe to the movie
channels, what would I get?  I really wish I lived in an area with Freeview
but I don't.

Thanks.

Best wishes.

Andy Logue