[access-uk] Re: ACCESSIBLE CD/DVD COPYING PROGS

  • From: Amro Bilal <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:32:20 +0000

Here's the address again

http://www.nch.com.au/index.html

Quite a few Audio related programs on the NCH site. The one I had in mind is
Express Burn Disc. Unfortunately not free but as no other replies came through
thought I'd just mention this site.

Generally speaking, for ripping and burning Audio CD's you won't have a
problem; Windows Media Player can do it for a start. The issue is with DVD's.
I'm wrecking my brain to remember any free accessible DVD ripper/burner but no
good I'm afraid.

Amro