[access-uk] Re: ACCESSIBILITY OF ZOOM H2

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:30:59 +0100

Hi Kulvinder, if I were you while you're at it get the accessory pack. It's called the APH1. The zoom itself comes with no accessories, other than for a 2 gb micro SDHC card. The accessory pack contains an AC adaptor, a USB cable, a popshield, a mic stand adapter, which you screw into the Zoom and you can use as a handle, A case, and a tripod. The tripod's rubbish, but the rest is well worth having.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>