[access-uk] Re: AC97 SOUND CARD UPDATED DRIVERS

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:16:36 -0000

Hi Carol,

I too have Realtek AC 97 on a computer with Windows XP. I went into Control Panel and chose Sound and Audio Devices. I selected the Hardware Tab and then Realtek AC97 Audio from the list. This took me into Realtek AC'97 Audio Properties. I selected the Driver Tab and found the following information:

Provider. Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Driver Date. 01/10/2004

Driver Version. 5.10.0.5730

Digital Signer. Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.

I'm way out of my depth with this sort of technical stuff but hope it is of some help.

Good luck.

Robert.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>