[access-uk] Re: A verification graphic solution perhaps?

  • From: Mel Spooner <mel.spooner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:33:47 +0000

Hi Damon,

I have no idea how these things work and how the software which hacks into
them works either.  However, would a possible solution be to present the
user with a string of letters or numbers, then for the software to ask for
say, the 2nd, 4th and 6th characters in the string?  Obviously this would
be randomly generated.

I have to say that I find an alternative hone number a very unacceptable
work around, but that's just my own opinion.

Mel

Mel Spooner
edIT Help Desk
Nottinghamshire County Council