[access-uk] Re: A simple Database?

  • From: "Andrew" <encompassmawnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:55:53 -0000

Hi Andrew

So, Excel can be used as a database as well as a spread-sheet - good news
indeed, as I use Excel for doing many calculations.

How could I create a database with all my family and friends birthdays in it
and ask it to produce a list for me of all the birthdays in April?

I have Excel 2007 (I think). Using Windows XP.

Kind regards

Andrew