[access-uk] Re: A recording

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 11:20:50 +0100

Hi all,
not much. But as you heard you may have noticed the sound output is remarkably clear. From a technical standpoint the Total Recorder driver is directly capturing output from the sound card, rather than the sound card doing a process called digital-to-analogue-to-digital conversion which can cause a loss of quality. Because of this the Total Recorder driver approach is recommended.
Hope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.

On 06/08/2010 11:08, Jonathan wrote:
I might be getting confused here, but how does this differ from recording
soundcard output using Jaws?

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-1.3.11-Guide.html

On 6 August 2010 11:00, chris hallsworth<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Hi all,
Here it is. Enjoy!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1625623/Total_Recorder_Demo.mp3

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not hesitate to
contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.

On 06/08/2010 10:57, Kulvinder Bhogal wrote:

yes please.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Messenger: Kulvinder@xxxxxxxx
Skypename: bobba2006
Mobile: +447792888797
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a Total Recorder demo recording in MP3 format if anyone is
interested. It's currently uploading to Dropbox as I write this message.
Many thanks. I look forward to your requests.

--

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not hesitate
to contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.
Hello all,
I have a Total Recorder demo recording in MP3 format if anyone is
interested. It's currently being uploaded to Dropbox as I write this