[access-uk] Re: A radio programme

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 09:47:40 +0000

Hello Keith,

Yes, I noticed this too. It might be worth e-mailing the IPlayer people about this problem. I had to e mail them a year or so ago with a similar problem, if memory serves, it was regarding a missing episode, and it was sorted within 24 hours.
Jim Mc
On 08/02/2015 09:36, Keith wrote:
Good morning Colin,

Many thanks for taking a look. It all sounds fairly odd, and I hope that, as
you possibly think, the programme may become available later in the week.
Thank goodness this sort of thing doesn't happen very often.

With all best wishes,

Keith