[access-uk] Re: A question about internet explorer.

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 17:21:42 +0100

Hi.

press your windows key, and start typing the word program e.g prog and arrow down to programs and features. press enter on that, then tab until you get to view installed windows updates and press enter. in the list that comes up, press w until you get to windows internet explorer 10. press applications then go to uninstall and that should role you back to internet explorer 9.

hope that helps,

Mo.

On 07/06/2013 17:17, petrina delves wrote:
Hi all,

I can't be sure, because I don't know a lot about Windows updates. But I think on Wednesday, when Windows 7, was downloading updates, it also updated my internet explorer from version 9 to 10. So my question is how can I get back to internet explorer 9. Can I do a system restore, or will I have to use one of the disk's that came with my Laptop, or am I stuck with it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this one.
All the best
Petrina
Southampton UK