[access-uk] Re: A question about Skype

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 18:02:42 +0100

have you said whether this is on windows on mac are on the iPhone are an
android phone?

On 8 Sep 2015, at 17:57, Petrina Delves (Redacted sender
"delves465@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi James,

I think to start with how to add a contact, and how to set up the microphone.
All the best
Petrina

-----Original Message----- From: James English
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 3:18 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: A question about Skype

Hi,

I can't tell you that, but I use Skype for business regularly. What do
you need to know?

-James

On 9/8/15, Petrina Delves <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Please can anyone tell me were I can find an audio tutorial on how to use
Skype. Thanks in advance for any help.
All the best
Petrina