[access-uk] Re: A question about .Net Framework 2.0

  • From: "Hussein Patwa " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:35:56 +0100

Hi,

I would start by trying to reinstall the .Net framework rather than
uninstalling Radio Downloader.  You would not be able to move the folder as
the .Net Framework links into other system files and this would just result
in errors.  If after reinstalling .Net Radio Downloader does not work, then
you would have to reinstall that program also.

Hope this helps.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,