[access-uk] Re: A question about Juice.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:37:13 +0100

Hi James

I have installed Juice, but I now have two problems. Last night when I went to shut down my computer, it wouldn't shut down, I didn't even get the shut down music. So in the end I ended up pressing and holding in the on/off button until it powered down. Then to Day when I booted up, juice came up instead of the desktop. I did wonder if the reason why the computer, wouldn't shut down last night, is because at the moment I have it running in the background. So any help you could give me with this would be much appreciated.
All the best
Petrina,
Southampton UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>