[access-uk] Re: A nod 32 question

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:11:06 +0100

Hi Peter,

Yes, but first you need to click with the mouse towards the bottom of the
screen if you haven't done so and enable advanced mode.  If it says Advanced
mode, then this means if you click it, it will toggle to it.  If it says
Standard, you are in advanced.

Having done that, F5 for setup, and I believe it is in real-time protection.
I disabled it long ago, as it annoys me too.

All the best

Steve