[access-uk] A new case for my phone

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:35:06 +0100

Hi

Ok I am looking for a new case for my mobile phone. The case
I got with it has just broken, I kept the phone with me all
the time so it was easy to get hold of if it rang. I am
looking for a case that holds the phone in place, but I can
hang it round my neck on a lanyard, does anyone have any
suggestions please? The case that broke was the flip case
for the nokia c5. I have put the phone in a temporary phone
pouch but I am afraid of dropping the phone, with the
lanyard it stays in the case and I can't drop it. As long as
I have access to the buttons that's all I need.

Regards

Adrien