[access-uk] Re: A menu that speaks for itself: Blind entrepreneur launches app to revolutionise eating out for Britain's visually impaired - News - Gadgets & Tech - The Independent

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:50:01 +0100

It was giving me restaurants in Glasgow and the West of Scotland.  Now I
know that, strictly speaking, we are closer to Scotland than some might
think, but I hadn't planned on a night out that far from home, nor swimming
across the Irish Sea either! (smiles).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace

launches app to revolutionise eating out for Britain's visually impaired -
News - Gadgets & Tech - The Independent

Well in my area it is crazy and gives me places the other side of London.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/a-menu-that-sp