[access-uk] A little rant to the RNIB

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:44:10 +0100

Hi all

I've just had a brief looked at RNIB's new online shop. I'm shocked to see they
have no bathroom scales at all, yet they sell talking kitchen scales. Surely in
this day and age where a healthy or otherwise diet is more important than ever,
we all want to check our weights, independently. I'll say this: will take my
business elsewhere.
Rant over.