[access-uk] Re: A little confused!

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 08:28:14 -0000

Hello Maureen and all,

I seem to recall from a while back gmail has a setting which does not send an
email back to the sender. Yes, that means one is always left wondering if it
actually got to the list.

There seems to be a solution, involving requesting all recent email posted to
the list will be sent to you, so getting around this confusion.

Unfortunately, I do not have the precise instructions on how to alter matters,
perhaps someone else on the list does?

Paul Benson.