[access-uk] A few questions which don't seem to fit anywhere!

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:56:21 +0100

Hi all,

I have a few questions which I'm sure some can help with. They don't quite fit
on any other list so hope you'll bear with me.

1.1. I notice I never receive directly emails sent to lists from Eleanor but I
haven't knowingly blocked her and do want to see her messages. What do I do and
where do I go to sort this one, please?

2. I notice IOS7 and above now has an added item in the email app when double
tapping the mark button which allows one to move an email to the junk folder.
I'm using Gmail and would like to know how long these messages stay in junk and
will this choice be noted in future? In addition, do I need to change the "mark
as read" flag so that I don't receive such mail in future?
Thanks for any help on ^!4

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille