[access-uk] Re: A .WPS DOCUMENT TO READ

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:46:14 +0100

Thanks. I was away from home when writing the previous message on this thread and didn't have access to MS Word. In fact, I haven't put Office back on my computer since the last major crash yet either . . .. Thanks though for the reminder.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>