[access-uk] A V G

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:42:10 -0000

Info on the new free A V G=20
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
   =20
[=20
] [=20
 Get AVG FREE
] [=20
 I need help
] [=20
 Get AVG FREE Beta
] [=20
 Try Full Version
] [=20
 GRISOFT WEB site
]=20
  I-Worm/Bagle.AI =B7 I-Worm/Bagle.AF =B7 I-Worm/Zafi.B =B7 Worm/Kibuv   =

New Generation of AVG Free Edition to Replace Current 6.0 Free Edition
GRISOFT is pleased to announce that the next generation of AVG Free will =
be
available soon!

The new AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition, which is currently available for =
Beta
testing, is scheduled to be Generally Available at the beginning of
November.

All current AVG 6.0 Free users will be able to upgrade to the new AVG =
Free
Edition before December 31, 2004 or purchase the full AVG Anti-Virus
protection at any time.=20

AVG Anti-Virus 6.0 FREE Edition will be discontinued on December 31, =
2004,
and virus database and program updates for this edition will no longer =
be
available.=20

In order to provide sufficient time to upgrade to the new AVG Free, all =
AVG
Anti-Virus 6.0 Free users will be informed through the update process in =
the
coming weeks about the availability of the upgrade.

GRISOFT continues to provide improved overall computer security by =
providing
free anti-virus tool for home users.We are excited about the new release =
of
AVG Free and think that you will be, too!

Thank you for using AVG Free!

The GRISOFT Team

- October 27, 2004 -
Buy AVGAre you looking for more features, functionality and flexibility =
than
AVG FREE offers? Buy AVG Professional.

We have received the VB100% in the test of Virus Bulletin in June 2004 =
on
Windows XP platform.

100% detection rate of AVG Anti-Virus System is continuously certified =
by
independent ICSA laboratories.
Copyright =A9 2004 Grisoft, s.r.o. Privacy statement=20

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry
All the best for now=20