[access-uk] A Recently Discussed Radio Tuner Download

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 22:52:10 -0000

Hi List.

A couple of months ago there was talk on this list of a pretty accessible radio
tuner we could download. There were also some handy directions re keystrokes
etc for using this thing.

I can't however remember what it was called, so all attempts to Google are
falling flat!

Does anyone remember this particular radio tuner, and even better, does anyone
have the original details posted to Access-UK?

Sorry for the vagueness, but hope someone can work out what I'm trying to ask
for!

Thanks.

Darran