[access-uk] A Question for Sky Users

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:54:22 -0000

Hi List.

This is a question about the sequence of keystrokes to enable a number of
programmes to be copied during one session. By this I mean, marking a recording
to be copied and then starting that copy process.

I've been able to discover that to mark a programme for copying, while its
highlighted you arrow once to the right and then press the green button to
indicate its included in the copy process. The problem I have is that I can't
find anywhere that tells me which keystroke starts the playback of marked
programmes to begin that recording process.

Is there anyone out there who has done this and knows which keystrokes |I need
to bring this about?

I'm using the Sky plus vanilla box, not the HD version in case that's relevant.

Regards.

Darran