[access-uk] Re: A QUICK JAWS QUESTION

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:10:19 +0100

1. Press insert 6 to bring up the jaws configuration manager, that is 6 on
the main qwerty keyboard.
2. Press control shift D for default options.
3. Press ALT S for set options, H for HTML options.
4. Press Shift Tab to the list of property sheets.
5. Press End to select the Misc tab.
6. Tab to Ignore flash on web pages check box and press space bar to check
it.
7. Tab to OK and press Enter.
8. Press Control+S to save the file.
9. Press ALT+F4 to close.