[access-uk] Re: A QUICK FACEBOOK QUESTION

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:31:02 +0100

Carol,

On the Facebook site, there are options to check / uncheck which updates you would like to recieve via text. This is under the mobile link, which can be found in your profile settings. There is also a limit option for the quantity of texts you recieve.

To have other people's status updates sent to you; you have to subscribe to their status from their page. Be careful of this though, as I did this accidently and have found no way to remove the option other than remove them as a friend.

I noticed they are offering free data service to their site, but I haven't looked into this as yet; that is, what hoops have to be jumped through to achieve this!!

Hope this is of some help.

Regards,

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>