[access-uk] Re: A PROBLEM WITH USB STORAGE DEVICE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:17:37 +0100

I think George has got me where I need to be now, thanks.

I know what you mean about plugging USB's into the same ports as I do have that issue with one item I use.

Thanks for all help.  Matter now sorted ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>