[access-uk] A LONG SHOT!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:36:28 +0100

Hi all,

I have been in conversation with others on the GoldWave list (some while
back) and discovered that the inability to copy from one's record deck
to make a good digital recording on the PC is because of preamp, or the
lack of it.  We have some older LP's that friends are desperate to have
and they're no longer available.  Does anyone have a good solution for
copying these, either so that I can get the kit myself or perhaps ask
them, kindly (and for a nominal fee) to copy them for us?

If anyone can help this would be great.  Thanks, and I trust I'm not
stepping on toes by posting this!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx