[access-uk] Re: 7Digital.com

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:48:22 -0000

Hi all -

Ok, I've bought my first tracks from 7Digital, and happy so far! However, I
want to be able to create a mix format CD, using the WMA files from 7Digital,
and other MP3 files I already have. I can't seem to be able to use Winamp for
this as it doesn't play WMA files, so it looks like I'll need to use the burn
option within Windows Media Player. I've looked around the menues, and at the
help topics for WMP, but can't find out how to actually get files ready for
burning, it seems more confusing than Winamp, or Express burn wich is really
easy to use, but won't handle the WMA file extention.

All help apreciated.

Andy