[access-uk] Re: 6630

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:04:17 +0100

you want to go to talks settings from in the menu and right arrow to the
advanced tab. arrow down about 5 times I think until you get to an option
called Cursor Mode.

This is probably set to Original.

press enter on this and you can cursor up and down to change between Original,
Words or letters.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page