[access-uk] Re: 6600 Mobile question

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:34:12 -0000

Steve and all,

I think I remember seeing something along the lines of mobile charges being
more if you add the +44 (as if you're calling from abroad) than if you use the
conventional 0 method, so I stopped prefixing all my contacts' numbers with the
+44.

Can anyone shed light on this?  Did I just imagine?  Perhaps I heard
incorrectly, or was there an article to this effect which does in fact ring
true?

I'd like to hear all my contacts' names as they come through and didn't realise
that this is why I've stopped hearing them, so would welcome some clarification
on whether in fact one is ever charged higher rates when this prefix is used.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I