[access-uk] Re: 4s and latest IOS

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 11:42:33 +0100

iOS 8 isn't slowing down on my 4s now since 8.1. But if you can, hold off as
iOS 9 is expected to be unvailed at this year's WWDC which takes place this
Monday 8 June. Rumour has it that iOS 9 will run on the 4s. Going by Apple's
history, general availability should be in the fall. For now though, you can
upgrade to iOS 8.3 if you wish.

On 5 Jun 2015, at 11:37, Ali <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I am still on IOS 7 on my 4s. I heard people saying that the latest IOS
considerably slows-down 4s. Is anyone using the latest IOS on their 4s and
how they are finding it? Is it slowing-down the phone?

Thank you
Ali