[access-uk] Re: 4od

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:07:15 +0100

Me too!  I won't say the site is totally accessible with Window-Eyes,
but it sort of works, as does the oD program one downloads to access
it.

I've managed to register, and much good it has done me!  The dammed
thing won't accept the email address and password I've registered with
.  Having gone through a lot of downloading and updating, I'm Peed
off.

I've emailed them, and it will be interesting to see how long it takes
them to get back, and whether I'll have a reply that's anywhere near
decent English, or understandable.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: