[access-uk] Re: 3d printing

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 16:43:11 +0100

DIY braille conversion? that could be an interesting development. option .
On 03/04/2015 14:52, Spring Flower wrote:

hi

i'm noticing that 3d printers are coming down in cost, not cheap
enough for me yet but they're certainly heading in the right direction
as it wasn't that long a go that buying one would set you back more
than the cost of a house, now they're around two grand.

any how, my question is, will this technolohy be accessible to us in
any way,oh god, please say yes!!

trace

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda