[access-uk] Re: 3 dongle's

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:14:40 -0000

Hi Steve.

Its not something I've tried, but I'll give it a shot.

From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu - Email Address: ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx
Sent On: 11/03/2009 06:52
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: dongle and skipe?

Hi.

Well, I don't use skype that often *smile*, but if your in a good coverage
area, you can always test the call quality by using the echo123 call
testing
service.  This will not only test call quality but allow you to hear your
own voice, thus also testing your microphone setup.  If your using skype
on
a laptop which I assume will be the case, you might want to consider
getting
yourself a headset with built in microphone or a skype handset. This will
definatly improve call quality rather than using the internal microphone.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu - Email Address: ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/03/2009 20:49
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.

Yes and yes.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu - Email Address: ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/03/2009 20:24
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.

The only one that I know of that offers skype for free besides working
with
it of course *grin*, is the three pay as you go mobile broadband.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>