[access-uk] Re: 2 gig zen stone

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:27:25 -0000

Hi Ray, I've just tried to order a 2 gig stone and my husband couldn't find
where to differentiate between the 1 gig and 2 gig zen so I've just phoned
them in Ireland and the lady said  that they didn't have the 2 gig Zen.  I
told her it was advertised on their e-mail but she was adamant that they
didn't have it.  Any other ideas folks.  Are you saying Curries has them? I
know Amazon has the 1 gig but they don't seem to have the 2 gig one.  I'm
stumped now and I want it before I go away on the 1st March to Geneva.

Mandy