[access-uk] Re: 195

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:04:22 +0000

Hi Clive.
I will try this and report back. Thank you very much.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 22/11/2010 17:38, Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I believe so.  I tried the number I was given to register with 195 (0800
5780 195), and the golden-voiced lady said the number I had dialled had
not been recognised, and enticed me to please hang up and try again.

So, apparently, the other way to do it is to ring 195 and ask for
registration. That department is open between 9am and 5pm.  I would have
thought that they would be able to answer all your queries about whether
you can get the service if you are not with BT but with Sky or whomever.
I strongly suspect the answer will be "yes you can".

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.