[access-uk] Re: 1.5 terrabyte portable drive going cheap from BT

  • From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:02:21 +0100

This does look a good deal, although I tend to have concerns about quality over
anything associated with British Telecom.  A case in point is the USB connector
on the BT Home Hub 2.0, which is advertised as allowing you to plug in a drive
like this, so it can be shared over the home network.  Does it work?  It does
not and I have searched far and wide to see if I can find anybody who has been
able to make it work.

Graham Lewis
Co-ordinator, CDSAP.