[access-uk] Re: 12 hour clock

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:40:46 +0100

Barry, I'm never very good at this sort of detailed explanation, but the
answer lies in the Regional settings in Control Panel.

Basically, you need the Regional options within the tabbed regional settings
dialogue, and near the top you should find a drop-down list that should be
set to UK in your case.  Tab on over to  customise and in the new form that
appears control tab to time.  The new form should appear with the first
field highlighted and the lower case hh should be changed to upper case HH.
Apply the settings an OK out of the dialogue and what you want should be
achieved.

Sorry if my instructions are less than perfect, but I hope it works for you.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

      From: Barry Hill

      Hi all

      I'd like to change my pc clock to twelve hour rather than 24 hour.
I've looked in date and time in control panel, but there does not seem to be
an option to change it.  Can anyone tell me how this can be done?

      Thanks

      Barry