[access-uk] Re: 100m bluetooth audio transmitter recommendations

  • From: "Billy Inglis" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:57:15 +0100

hi Simon, I to am very Interested in this sort of device for running audio from room to room.
I was also thinking of running sound from my Sanata plus internet radio system.
The FM Transmitter sounds exciting indeed.
Could you please tell me a little more about these decices Simon?, Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>