[access-uk] Re: 100m bluetooth audio transmitter recommendations

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:59:14 +0100

Simon,
Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't need the range and I already have the
bluetooth receiver on my speakers set up. I want to use bluetooth as I can
pair a range of devices with the receiver on the speakers in my gym and use
whatever one I choose at the time. The AV amplifier transmitter is less than
10m away from the receiver, but it just wont go through the wall that's in
the way. Works fine up to the door, but once inside it starts to break up
and then drops out and loses pairing. A 100m bluetooth transmitter ought to
easily cure this, but I can't seem to find one so far.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...