[access-uk] 10 Watt Electric Guitar Practise amp for Sale

  • From: John Wilson <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 06:39:55 +0100

Hello All,

I have a 10 Watt electric guitar amplifier by
Ashton of Australia for sale. It is the Ashton GA10. It is covered in black coloured mock leather tolex with
solid metal knobs and a strong metal speaker grille, and it is in very good condition with no cosmetic or
electrical issues of any kind. It is four years old and has
had light use only.

It can go surprisingly loud for a 10W amp.

It's specifications and button/knob arrangement are:

Carrying handle on top.
Size: 26cm wide, 28cm high and 13cm deep.
Weight: 9.5lb.

The manufacturer's description:

A great little amp for beginners, the GA10 delivers 10 watts RMS output – which is plenty if you’re just starting out and you don’t need the neighbours to hear. Turn up the gain controls for a dirty, distorted sound, or plug in your headphones for a private practice session.
Features:
10 Watts RMS
Power Force 6.5” Speaker
Gain & Volume Controls
3 Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble)
Headphone output

This amp originally cost me £59 and is still being sold today at several outlets, e.g. on www.gak.co.uk for £50.

I can email a couple of pictures of it to you if you wish.

I would like £25.00 for it. I am in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
I am only prepared to sell to someone who can pick it up themselves, unless
they wish to themselves arrange a carrier to get it at their own risk. I
am not prepared to be responsible for any loss or damage in transit, so
ensure you send a reliable carrier.

Payment in cash on pick-up or by bank transfer prior to postage.

Any interested parties, please email me at:
j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or phone:
0113 2575957

Thanks.