[access-uk] Re: 1 o'clock and 1300 hours

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:06:00 -0000

Done, thanks  George.
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
George Bell
Sent: 11 January 2006 12:16 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: 1 o'clock and 1300 hours

Hi Peter,

It's not where you would expect to find it.

Go to Control Panel, Regional and Language Options.   On the
"Regional Options" tab, the first selection box you come to is for selecting
your region.  Beside that is a button Labelled "Customize".  This brings up
another dialog called "Customize Regional Options".

If you want the 12 hour clock, go down to the "Time format"
selection box and select one with lower case letters h, as opposed to upper
case H.

The rest of that dialog should be fairly intuitive.

George.