[access-uk] Re: 02 OR 3 NETWORK

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:47:29 -0000

Hi Carol

I am posting to the list for the benefit of anyone else requiring this info.

Regarding O2, ask for a Jeanie card as it gives you 300 free text messages for £10 a month. Each time you send a text message or use your phone to call, you get a free display which TALKS reads that tells you your remaining balance. You can also ring Customer Services on 4445, or just find out your balance etc at any time by calling 4444. This is all if you go Pay-As-You-Go.

You should get a plastic swipe card with your O2 starter pack, which you can take to most shops and buy top-ups for your mobile.

For contracts with O2, call 202 from your mobile.

I hope this is useful.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx