[acc_tr_vsk] well

  • From: "filippo" <bertazzo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 19:56:29 +0200

the vacau webhosting is here
http://www.000webhost.com/features

and until now worked very good ...
I could do real time changes on the forum,
with 2 sessions same time
even with members on ... seems to be ok

the difficulty is to check several when only one person working on it

like now , server seems down
I can t join anymore http://unt.vacau.com

so , searching a free webhoster with php functionality and a good bandwith
is also part of the hosting  project
marco , you were asking how to help ?
this is one of the plenty to come ...
you could open some accounts on freeweb hosters with thoose functionalities
and we will transfer the database (and it s nice because we ll need it for
future
to have some backups if we will be hacked or bugged)

maybe I worked on it to much for a sunday ?
haha
who knows ?

so i need help to see if :
have they got some problems ?
is it my ISP fucking up ?
is it a normal latency from french people at ... 19h40 Sunday when the web is
traditionally fucked up ?
are they lame hosters ?
etc