[acc_tr_vsk] Re: server open if few minutes (20h20)

  • From: Darren Gill <darrengill73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:18:41 +0000

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping to be around now, my server has been hit and miss for nearly a week.
1 minute its on, next minute it is blank for a cpl of hours.

I have spoke with my service provider and they say it isnt just my computer.
Its my area and work is ongoing to improve my speed.

Bit of a joke really coz i havent got any speed so something is better than
nothing.

Darren.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/