[acc_tr_vsk] Re: results

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:12:01 +0200

Hi JL!

This is a good idea, Jean-Luc,
and I think we can avoid confusion in future.
Let's see if the evening is beautiful: Ghana vs. Germany - to be or not to be...LOLLL
England have done, congrat!

Cheers, Rick

Hi Rick and all !

I put the results in VSK addicted but didnt put the names... I think we allways have many non serious oponants and that gives not much value to precise who were the blues.

We are now good enought to challenge serious teams, i plan to invite them in a post in the official forum...then wait and see if there still are courageous guys in the VSK community. LOLLLLL.

Have a nice evening,