[acc_tr_vsk] Re: result of the micro III

  • From: Rein van der Laan <redalert.rein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:14:54 +0200

Yes, it is mandatory that UNT members do not join the blues.

Oh, I thought the idea was to get together to do team races. But to get
together to race as a team against others is as much fun :)

Hum, i gave the results from the screenshots and didnt see you Rein, if
corrections are needed, pls tell me.

No problem, it's all fine by me. My goal is just to have fun and epic team
races.

On the other hand, it is team races and results per player has no meaning
(in my mind).

Agreed. It's all about the team.