[acc_tr_vsk] race design

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 09:49:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all team racers,

I have been thinking (as we all do ) about a few team race ideas.

we dont have many players registered but we seem to get plenty who want to come
ito public races, so perhaps we should have private races to make them more
aspirational to others then also in th lobby put "ASK PASSWORD " as many of the
match race boys do.
But also we need plenty of Spectator places .

I think the player numbers needs to be no more than 12 total ie 6v6 and the
courses fairly short, no more than say 3 nm.

I have wondered what is best auto or man pen?

last night my mind was made up in favour of man pen because nadeo has the pen
17.1 and this does not work in team race and the opponent will not allways
cancel.

we now have six on the mail list so we could have a simple (best of )
tournament which could be posted on the forum as an open invitation to teams of
3.

Anyone else any thoughts?

Cheers, John.