[acc_tr_vsk] Re: (no subject)

  • From: miked2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:07:18 +0000 (GMT)

I don't mind the name John. I was just trying to be funny. I can work on some
skins but I'm in the middle of a few projects already. In the mean time there
are red team and blue team FWYC ACC skins available here:

Red Team:
http://freeworldyachtclub.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=93

Blue Team:
http://freeworldyachtclub.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=92

These skins were made by SBd and they are the best I can come up with at the
moment. ;-)